Access to the products and services offered by ColorBlendMakeup are subject to the following terms of service. Through accessing our website, you are agreeing the terms and conditions as listed on this page. It is worth noting that some of our terms may change or be altered slightly from time to time, in which case we recommend you regularly frequent this page to make yourself familiar with any alterations to our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms of Service then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
ColorBlendMakeup reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the website at our discretion, and cannot be held liable should the website or parts of the website be removed or altered without warning.
Eligibility to Purchase
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the ColorBlendMakeup terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to ColorBlendMakeup, whose applications are acceptable to ColorBlendMakeup and who have authorized ColorBlendMakeup to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, ColorBlendMakeup reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where ColorBlendMakeup feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
The online safety of our customers is paramount to us. ColorBlendMakeup hold the security of our website in the highest esteem, and it is our responsibility as retailers to protect the private and/or financial information of our customers at all times. We will therefore not disclose any private information to third parties without prior permission to do so. This includes your name and contact details, as well as credit/debit card information. However, we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of information via third party websites through which may have directed to our website.
When you purchase a product at ColorBlendMakeup, you therefore agree to become a registered customer. As a result, you may receive some promotional or news related marketing communications from us from time to time via e-mail. If for any reason you wish to be taken off our marketing list and no longer receive our newsletters, please do not hesitate to contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Your responsibilities as customers
As a customer at ColorBlendMakeup, you will not at any time attempt to distribute a virus and/or harmful trojans that may jeopardise the safety of our website and transmit any offensive material to our customers. This includes the advertising of promotional material.
- All website content, both written and visual is the intellectual property of ColorBlendMakeup. While you may store the information given on our website for personal use, under no circumstances should you publish or distribute the content of our website to others and pass off as your own. This includes manipulating or modifying the content for personal gain.
- To ensure customers receive as much information as possible to find the right item for them, we strive to give a detailed description for all products where possible. The descriptions offered on our website are accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, on rare occasions, it may be the case that the descriptions on the website may not always be up to date, in which case we will offer a full refund should you deem these unsuitable for your use.
- We endeavour to best match our colour swatches and provide photos where possible for the various shades of hosiery that we stock. However the actual product may vary slightly in some cases, as a result of differing monitor settings. Should you require any assistance in selecting a colour, our friendly customer service team are on hand to answer any questions. We do also have a no-hassle returns policy should the product not be quite right.
ColorBlendMakeup Terms of Sale
Through placing an order with our company, either via the website or with a member of our customer services team on the telephone, you are therefore agreeing to the following conditions of sale:
- Once an order is placed on our website, the bank will automatically allocate the funds for us. This is then subject to an authorisation check to ensure that there are sufficient funds, and that the billing address entered matches to where the card is registered to.
- We do not take the charge until the items are scanned from our warehouse. Should for any reason you wish to cancel a pending order, or make an unsuccessful attempt at placing an order, the allocation charges will then be made available to you again. The time on your bank, but this takes 1-3 working days on most occasions.
- In order to successfully place an order, you must pay with a suitable debit/credit card. ColorBlendMakeup currently accept the following payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, Visa DEBIT/Electron, American Express, Solo, Maestro/Switch.
- ColorBlendMakeup reserve the right to hold or cancel any order that we believe may be a case of fraudulent activity.
b) Discount Codes
- Our social media pages often detail promotions from time-to-time, which may or may not be activated through use of a promotion code.
- Our policy is for only one promotion code to be allowed per order.
- All promotion codes have an expiration date which will be detailed on our social media pages in which it was sourced.
- It may be the case that you forget to enter a promo code when making the order, in which case a member of our customer services team will be able to issue you a refund for the value of the promo code. However, if the item has already dispatched, the promotion code can no longer be added.
c) Availability of Products
- On rare occasions, it may be apparent that an item we believed to be in stock is not currently available for immediate dispatch, due to a discrepancy in our warehouse. If this were to occur, a member of our customer services team will contact you as soon as possible, either by email or telephone to inform you of the error and offer an exchange/refund.
d) Typographical Errors
- Please note that, whilst we endeavour that our product pages contain only accurate information, there may be on occasion incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing. ColorBlendMakeup have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ColorBlendMakeup also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We will contact you either via phone or email as soon as possible to notify you.
Should you make a complaint about any aspect of your ColorBlendMakeup experience, a member of our customer services team will be on hand to respond in between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. If a complaint is made out of working hours, this will be picked up as soon as possible.
Please send any complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have certain rights under the law. In England these include:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to cancel any order for a product within 14 days after the date of receipt of the product and receive a full refund even if it is not defective (see Cancelling your order above).
Nothing in the Terms of Service is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
152-160 City Road,
London, EC1V 2NX